What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Beetroot Halwa recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Beetroot Halwa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot halwa recipe. To make beetroot halwa you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Beetroot Halwa:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use 2 1/4 cups of Beetroot.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Green Cardamom Seeds Powder.
- Use 10 of Cashewnuts (Chopped).
- Prepare 10 of Almonds (Chopped).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Beetroot Halwa:
- Wash and scrub the beetroot well. Peel the skin and grate the beetroot or you can use a food processor. I used an electric chopper..
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium heat. Once hot, add the beetroot and saute it..
- Stir occasionally till it is cooked slightly ie. for around 5 minutes. It shrinks in size and starts becoming soft..
- Now add milk and let it come to a boil..
- Let it simmer on medium-low heat and keep stirring often. When the milk is evaporated almost 80% start stirring very frequently to make sure that it is not sticking to the sides and bottom of the pan. Stir continuously. Cook till all the moisture from milk is evaporated. It took me about 15 minutes..
- Now add sugar and cardamom powder..
- Mix and as the sugar melts, halwa becomes runny and liquidy again..
- Continue cooking, stirring very frequently and eventually continuously till all the moisture is again evaporated and it becomes thick, halwa consistency. It took me about 6 minutes..
- Add chopped cashewnuts, almonds and 1 tablespoon ghee. Mix well and cook for a minute and then turn off the flame. As we add ghee at the end, beetroot halwa becomes shiny and glossy..
- Serve beetroot halwa warm or chilled. You can store the halwa in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3-4 days..
Beetroot Halwa (beetroot ka halwa) is a delicious Indian dessert prepared with beetroots. It is easy to prepare and tastes great. Even those who hate beetroots will love this delicious halwa. Beetroot Halwa is a delicious fudge-like pudding that is made from grated beetroot stewed in milk and spiced with cardamom. Beets are highly nutritious and great for cardiovascular health.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Beetroot Halwa turns your day joyful.