Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Rice Pudding recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Rice Pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice pudding recipe. You can cook rice pudding using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Rice Pudding:
- Provide 2 cup of Thai glutinous rice.
- Provide 5 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground fresh nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- You need 2 of black cardamom seeds.
- You need 4 of green cardamom seeds.
- Prepare 1 large of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 of vanilla bean (or 2 tsp extract).
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Rice Pudding:
- Put 3 1/2 cups coconut milk, honey, vanilla and spices in a large saucepan. Reserve remaining coconut milk. Cover and leave at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Put sauce pan on medium high heat and bring to a low boil stirring frequently..
- Reduce to medium and cover. Simmer 15 minutes, stir regularly..
- When it has reduced by 3/4 cup, remove the spices and vanilla bean with a strainer..
- Return to medium high and a low boil, add coconut oil and sugar..
- Add rice and boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes..
- Reduce to low and cover until all liquid is absorbed..
- Stir well and add remaining coconut milk..
- Return to medium high and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly..
- Reduce to low, cover and leave it for 15 minutes..
- If the rice is still too firm, add 1/2 cup coconut milk and repeat until desired consistency..
- Garnish with a fresh mint leaf and ginger sugar, cinnamon or coco powder..
- Serve warm, enjoy.;-).
Pressure cooker rice pudding is a great dessert to make when you are stuck for time or need to make. There's nothing like it in the world. You've gotta use medium-grain rice when you make rice pudding. Lighter than most rice puddings, and not as sweet, this Swedish specialty is eaten both as a dessert and as a breakfast food. Rice Pudding Recipe – deliciously creamy, quick and easy treat that makes a good alternative to breakfast oatmeal.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Rice Pudding makes your day joyful.