Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Cheese Cauliflower Paratha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Cheese Cauliflower Paratha recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese cauliflower paratha recipe. You can cook cheese cauliflower paratha using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Cheese Cauliflower Paratha:
- Prepare 2 Bowls of Grated Cauliflower.
- You need 1 Bowl of Cheese(Grated).
- Use 3/4 Bowl of Carrot (Grated).
- Prepare 2 of Onions (Grated).
- Take 1/4 Bowl of French Beans (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Provide 2-3 of Green Chillies (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Use 2 Cups of Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 Tsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Use of Butter for Roasting.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Cheese Cauliflower Paratha:
- Take flour in a container.Add oil and water and knead a soft dough. Let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Take butter in a kadai. Add Ginger Garlic Paste, Green Chillies, Cauliflower and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Add remaining vegetables..
- Cook on low flame till vegetables are 80% cooked. Add Garam Masala, lemon Juice, salt and mix properly. Remove from flame. Let it cool a bit add cheese and mix properly..
- Roll a round sheet from the dough. Spread the stuffing evenly over the sheet. Top it with another sheet. Seal it properly and roll a bit..
- Apply butter and roast on both the sides till golden brown..
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup or Green Chutney.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Cheese Cauliflower Paratha makes your day cheerful.