Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Blue lagoon mocktail recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Blue lagoon mocktail recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blue lagoon mocktail recipe. To cook blue lagoon mocktail you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Blue lagoon mocktail:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blue curacao syrup.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of simple sugar syrup.
- Use 200 ml of sprite/ 7up.
- Provide 60 ml of soda.
- Prepare 1-2 of lemon wedges.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Blue lagoon mocktail:
- Take a glass and add blue curacao syrup, simple sugar syrup and lemon juice to it..
- Now add 1-2 lemon wedges and fill half of the glass with ice…
- Now add sprite/7up and top it with the soda…
- Stir lightly with a spoon…
- Blue lagoon mocktail ready to serve….
This recipe is an easy one to make into a fun mocktail (Shark Week, anyone?!). Remove the blue curacao from the recipe and ½ ounce more lemonade or. Try our refreshing take on the classic blue lagoon with lemonade and fresh citrus juice. This boozy retro classic cocktail is perfect for parties. Common recipe for Blue Lagoon Cocktail specify vodka (as main alkohol), blue curacao liqueur (as sweetener) and lemonade (as deluent).
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Blue lagoon mocktail makes your day joyful.