Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Chicken breast recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Chicken breast recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken breast recipe. To make chicken breast you only need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Chicken breast:
- Get of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 4 tbsp of barbecue sauce use your favorite!.
- You need of cheese.
- Get 1 of tomato diced.
- Get of salt and pepper optional.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Chicken breast:
- Fry bacon in a large skillet until crispy..
- While bacon is frying, pound chicken breasts to desired thickness. The thinner they are the less cooking time required. Season with salt and pepper if desired..
- Remove bacon from skillet with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper-towel lined plate..
- Turn heat to medium high and brown chicken on both sides (2 to 3 minutes per side.).
- Pour chicken broth over the chicken breasts and cover skillet with a lid. Cook until chicken is done, about 4 to 5 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- Turn off heat and spread barbecue sauce on top of each chicken breast..
- Top with two slices of bacon..
- Divide cheese evenly among the chicken.
- Place under the broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute – just until cheese is fully melted.
- Top with tomato and green onions and serve immediately with your desired dish.
Chicken breasts for dinner doesn't have to equal "sad and boring." From cozy casseroles and stuffed chicken breasts to quick skillet meals and crunchy fried chicken, these chicken breast recipes are all. Temperature and timing chart for chicken breast. To bag chicken breasts, start by folding the top of a vacuum-seal or zipper-lock bag back over itself to form a hem. Chicken breast may be everyone's go-to lean protein—but, man, can it be boring. Too often it's an That's why we're presenting our best skinless, boneless chicken breast recipes—from crispy cutlets to flavorful.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chicken breast makes your day cheerful.