What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Leek, fennel and potato soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Leek, fennel and potato soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leek, fennel and potato soup recipe. You can have leek, fennel and potato soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Leek, fennel and potato soup:
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 cups of chopped leeks.
- Use 2 cups of chopped fennel.
- Use 1 L of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Use of Fennel fronds and tarragon for garnishing.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Leek, fennel and potato soup:
- In a large pot, melt 2 tbsp butter over medium heat. Sauté 3 cups of chopped leeks and 2 cups of chopped fennel..
- When these turn translucent, add 1 L of water and a chicken bouillon cube. Bring to a boil..
- Add 2 diced Yukon Gold potatoes. Simmer until potatoes become very tender..
- Add salt to taste and fennel fronds and tarragon to garnish. Here’s a photo of the puréed version..
Add watercress for potage au cresson, serve it chilled for Vichyssoise — or top it with bacon. I have a soup thing and make some kind of soup at least once a week. In the summer and even into early fall, I love to make cold soups (gazpacho, cucumber) and sip them when While both children are occupied, that's my time to cook so I make the most of it! Fennel and potatoes can be found year round, so you can enjoy this soup anytime. It would be especially delicious for the autumn and winter holiday menus, making a flavorful starter soup to begin your holiday feast.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Leek, fennel and potato soup makes your day joyful.