What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Rice Pudding recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Rice Pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice pudding recipe. To make rice pudding you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Rice Pudding:
- Take 1 cup of Arbori Rice.
- Prepare 7 cup of Whole Milk.
- Take 1/3 cup of White Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 of Vanilla Pod.
- Take 1/2 of Bay Leaf.
- Use 200 ml of Evaporate Milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Rice Pudding:
- Heat the milk to 80c, put rice, salt and the bay leaf and stir it till it boils..
- Turn to low and keep stiring it to avoid the rice being burned until it looked like congee..
- Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla seed and the evaporated milk, pour it into the stove with cooked rice. Mix thoroughly..
- Cook it until it start to thicking up then turn off the fire. It will be more thickned after cooling..
- Seal it and send into refrigerator till it cool. Add any kind of fruit, cereal or rasins with various combinations and enjoy it..
Pressure cooker rice pudding is a great dessert to make when you are stuck for time or need to make. There's nothing like it in the world. You've gotta use medium-grain rice when you make rice pudding. Lighter than most rice puddings, and not as sweet, this Swedish specialty is eaten both as a dessert and as a breakfast food. Rice Pudding Recipe – deliciously creamy, quick and easy treat that makes a good alternative to breakfast oatmeal.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Rice Pudding turns your day cheerful.