Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cauliflower kofta curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower kofta curry recipe. You can cook cauliflower kofta curry using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Prepare of For Kofta.
- Get 1 of small Cauliflower.
- Provide 1 of -inch ginger.
- You need 1 of green chili.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped.
- Provide 4 tbsp of besan.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For Curry.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Use 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of green chili.
- Take 5-6 of garlic.
- Get 1 of -inch ginger.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of degi mirch.
- Use 1 tbsp of sabzi masala.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tbsp of roasted besan.
- Use 1 tbsp of fennel powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of malai+1 tbsp curd mix.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get of water as required.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of freshly crushed black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Wash and cut small cauliflower into pieces and grate it with ginger and green chili in a mixer grinder..
- Now, add coriander leaves and besan in it. Mix well and try to make kofta with hands. Use besan according to the binding..
- Then, add salt and oil to it. Mix well with hands to make kofta mixture. Now grease hands with oil and prepare small koftas..
- Deep fry koftas in medium hot oil by stirring occasionally until golden brown..
- For curry coarsely grind onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, and green chili in the grinder. Take it out in a bowl..
- Then, add all dry spices (coriander powder, turmeric powder, degi mirch and sabzi masala) in curry paste and mix well..
- Heat oil in a Kadai and roast cumin in it. Then, add asafoetida and mix well for a minute..
- Now, add curry paste to it and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low flame till oil separates..
- Then, add roasted besan and fennel powder to it. Then, add malai and curd mixture to it. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame by stirring continuously..
- Then, add salt and 1 cup water to it. Mix well and cook for a minute by covering it with lid..
- Then, add fried gobhi kofte and mix gently. Cover it with lid and cook for a minute..
- Finally, add coriander leaves and black pepper to it. Mix well and serve hot with rice or chapati..
This cauliflower curry is also one of those curry recipes I make at times. Sometimes I also add peas or potatoes in it. A Cauliflower Curry Star Was Born. The roots of this recipe began when we decided to start cutting back on our meat intake by incorporating at least one meatless dinner a week in our homes. BEST roasted cauliflower is Roasted Curried Cauliflower!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cauliflower kofta curry turns your day cheerful.