What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry: recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry: recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled courgette and chickpeas curry: recipe. You can have grilled courgette and chickpeas curry: using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry::
- Get 6 of Courgette cut it into lengthways.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Chickpeas boiled & drained (you can use 1 canned of chickpeas).
- Take 4 of fresh Tomatoes chopped (1 canned chopped tomato).
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Take of Oil as required.
- Use 1 of Lemon.
- Provide of Green chillies.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry::
- Soak the chickpeas in cold water overnight. Drain the chickpeas and place in a saucepan. Cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a high heat for about 45 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool..
- Slice the courgettes in half and then Thinly slice the courgettes lengthways. Heat a heavy frying pan or griddle pan over a high heat. Brush the courgettes with oil and chargrill for 1 to 2 minutes each side, until tender.Arrange the courgettes on a plate set aside..
- Take another pan add oil and onion sauté about 5-6 minutes then add tomato fry couple of minutes then add all dry ingredients fry till all tomatoes cook well then add chickpeas fry 3-4 minutes turn the gas slow and scatter over all courgette slice cover and simmer about 5 minute turn the heat off and squeeze 1 lemon juice garnish with green chilli & coriander. Serve with boiled rice / roti / naan..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry: makes your day cheerful.